InterMarmo is a global Egyptian company Specialized in Quarries- Natural Stone – Limestone – Marble – Granite – Mosaic – Basalt & Onyx. Since foundation in, 2010 till now, InterMarmo become one of the largest Egyptian companies growing in export the natural stone & building material sector.
The Ancient Egyptians, 5000 years ago, knew 40 different types of ornamental stones and worked chiefly with granite and some types of marble such as Alabaster. Some historians assert that the Greek and the Romans acquired the skills of quarrying and processing marble from the Ancient Egyptians.
Now Egypt’s exports of marble and granite hit 2.127 million tons last year. Ranking Egypt is the biggest African trading
We have the finest quarries in Egypt with the cheapest prices compared to other countries. We bring stones from the finest quarries around the world. As we can produce all types of Egyptian, Italian, Spanish & Turkish Marble, Egyptian & Angolan Granite, Egyptian Onyx and Egyptian Basalt
We have a good experience in manufacturing and processing materials in high standard using Italian machines, to be able to produce better materials in form of: Slabs, Tiles, Stairs and Blocks with all finishes and thickness.
InterMarmo will be your first choice because we are focused on 3 values:
– Our prices are very competitive.
– Special prices for big quantities.
– Special offers and gifts for the new clients.
– Quality grade (A) – (B) – (C) with all kinds of finishes.
– Our factory uses the latest Spanish & Italian technology in manufacturing.
3- Delivery time:
– Our delivery time is fixed as we deliver your order on time.
– Besides the projects that it had in many countries such as:
- Europe: Spain – Italy- France- Serbia Malta
- Middle East: the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Jordan
- North America: Mexico Colombia
- North Africa: Morocco – Algeria – Libya
- Asia: china – South Korea – India
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
WHAT IS OUR VISION?
Our success based on our experienced staff in Administration, Exporting, Marketing and Quality control system fields.
Mr. Amr Magdy
Ms. Yasmine El Sayed
Mr. Ahmed El Sayed